This week’s recipe will feed the whole family and earn you $0.50! To make this sheet pan breakfast sandwich recipe from Land O Lakes, pick up a carton of Land O Lakes eggs at a participating grocery store, upload your receipt, and earn $0.50.
2 tablespoons Land O Lakes® Butter with Canola Oil
1 cup roughly chopped fresh spinach
12 ounces cooked thick-cut bacon, chopped into 2-inch pieces
4 ounces (1 cup) shredded Cheddar cheese
1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon pepper
16 slices English muffin bread, lightly toasted
16 teaspoons Land O Lakes® Butter with Canola Oil
8 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
8 slices beefsteak tomato, if desired
How to make
- Heat oven to 400°F. Line 15x10x1-inch baking pan with aluminum foil. Place 2 tablespoons Butter with Canola Oil onto foil. Bake 1 minute; spread melted Butter with Canola Oil over foil.
- Place spinach, bacon and cheese evenly on pan.
- Combine eggs, whipping cream, hot sauce, garlic powder and pepper in large bowl. Whisk until eggs are light, fluffy and pale yellow. Pour egg mixture into prepared pan. Bake 14-17 minutes or until center of eggs is set.
- Spread each piece of toast with 1 teaspoon Butter with Canola Oil. Spread 8 slices with 1 teaspoon mustard.
- Cut egg dish into 8 pieces. Place 1 piece egg bake onto toast slices with mustard. Top with 1 slice tomato, if desired. Place second slice of toast, buttered-side down to create sandwiches. Serve immediately.